Free counters!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Introduction



I wish this blog would be very helpful to any Tourist who is about to visit Sri Lanka and also anyone seeking information about Sri Lanka.But I'm not guarantying any of the following information, because as the change of Climate, etc, these things may be subjected to change. But as a Sri Lankan, I recommend these places to be added to your visiting plan in Sri Lanka, if you wish to get an exquisite experience. :)


And also if you need more help, just let me know and I’ll try my best on that :)
You may leave your question here in the blog and I'll reply all of them as soon as possible.

Finally, if you think this blog is useful, please leave me a comment and then I may get more action to upgrade it with more info :D

Thanks!
-Pasindu




ps : taking about me: I’m a 20 years old boy. Did the A/L exam in August and expecting results :)

1 comments:

Elaz malliya, Grt work. Keep going. Wish u ol da best of luck!

Post a Comment